Creches around Kempton Park are a home away from home childcare facilities that aim to be more than just a facility to look after children when their parents are at work but to be more of the family that a child will grow in with love and obtain good early child development skills.
Below are some of the qualities of good Creches around Kempton Park to choose from
- Offer quality education and care for 1 year to Grade R.
- Must have qualified teachers and assistants.
- The values should be centered around the children, providing them with not only the necessary skills and development to be well equipped when continuing their journey onwards to primary school, but also the care, nurturing and attention that they need as we remain in all sense their home away from home.
- In a caring and positive atmosphere, the aim should always be to create a warm and happy place for children to learn.
- Creches around Kempton Park should guide children to a continued positive self-image while building social skills in a school setting.
- Focused on perceptual and language skills are introduced through materials and activities which are both child-centered and teacher-directed.
- Activities must be planned to emphasize the process rather than the product, fostering a sense of accomplishment and pride.
- Based on the theory that children learn through play, the classroom routines in Creches around Kempton Park
- encourage active involvement, meaningful experimentation and reinforcement through repetition.
- Schedules are designed which balance structure and free choice, as well as active and quiet times.
- The basic quality of Creches around Kempton Park is being a home away from home creche.
- And most importantly must have qualified and experienced teachers and staff who always put the interest of the children first.
- Registered with the Department of Social Development and with the Department of Education.
Creches around Kempton Park provides a consistent structure and routine for your child primarily focusing on early education which can inspire a love of learning. Most Creches around Kempton Park programs also teach children a variety of cognitive, social, emotional, and language skills.
The following are the benefits and importance of sending your child to a Creches around Kempton Park:
- Kids learn structure and routine.
- Regular schedule and activities
- Provides, academic advancement
- Day-care helps to advances children’s social communication skills.
- Day-care assist children to prepare them for school.
- Improves emotional well being
- Enhance development opportunities
- Has intellectual advantages
- Improves behavioral benefits
- Helps reduced stress to work moms
- It can help get kids to prepare them for school.
- There are more socialization opportunities.
- It can be good for a child’s mental health.