Buying creches for sale in Johannesburg is very easy if you have the capital and the love of children then this is the right business to invest in.
It is easy to find a list of creches for sale in Johannesburg but there’s a lot of background research that goes with it. This article will make life way easier for you by giving you all there is to know about the process of creches for sale in Johannesburg.
Important factors to check when looking for creches for sale in Johannesburg:
- Licensing Requirements and Fees
Creches must qualify for state-issued licenses. These credentials typically can’t transfer from one owner or facility to another, so you must apply for approval even if you hold a license at another centre or held licenses in the past. South African law requires all creche centres to be registered. Each programme should ensure that the children attending the facility are receiving the nationally required level of education.
- Facility Standards
All creches operates under certain standards, as a potential creche owner you need to know the standard you are looking for. Facility standards refers to the premises of the creche where it is located, is the spacing enough to cater for all the children and to determine if the facility will be sharing the building with other businesses or on its own space.
List of creches for sale in Johannesburg:
- This creche gives you a choice of renaming. It’s a well-established and profitable Baby Care and Toddler pre-school is situated on the West Rand in an upmarket suburb.
- The school established in 2003, has expanded and developed so well that it now comprises two separate entities and they are each registered as a close corporation.
- The first creche accommodate 72 babies from the age of 3 months to 24 months while the other one is licenced and caters for learners from the age of 2 years to 5 years.
- The seller is also prepared to sell the two schools as separate entities
Reasons for selling:
The seller has decided to sell these schools as she will be taking on a new venture in kiddies party planning and venue hire closer to her home.
Cost: Asking Price: R8,000,000
Cash Flow: R1,721,000
- A creche in Fourways in Guateng for special needs and disabled children with in-house speech therapy, occupational therapy and physiotherapy is sold.
- Here are facilities available to double the number of children accommodated at the centre and there is significant opportunity to replicate the successful model to other areas nationally.
Reasons for Selling:
the owner wants to Concentrate on professional practice.
Cost: Asking Price: R3,600,000 Furniture / Fixtures included
Sales Revenue: R900,000
Cash Flow: R400,000
- This creche offers full day care and some half day creche activities from three months to five-year olds.
- Business started in January 2016 and acquired by the present owner in January 2017
- It is in a corner house close to a major shopping centre with easy access to the Sandton business area.
Asking Price: R1,200,000 Furniture / Fixtures and Inventory / Stock included
Sales Revenue: R870,000
Cash Flow: R159,000