Creches in Benoni are there to give your child the best basic learning development and care but choosing the right creche for your child involves asking plenty of questions and being observant.
The best strategy to do is to start your search about six months before you’ll need a creche for your child, adopting this strategy will give you enough time to find the perfect home for your bundle of joy.
Things to look for when choosing Creches in Benoni:
- A good reputation- apply the first impression rule, a good creche should have a welcoming, friendly atmosphere and be known for its nurturing environment. You’ve got a right to ask the creche for references of current and previous parents. You can also stop by during afternoon pickup time and approach some other parents.
- A stimulating curriculum- generally best creches have structured schedules that include plenty of time for physical activity, quiet time, daily reading sessions for groups and individuals, meals, snacks, and individual activities.
- A qualified, caring staff- this is very important for parents to know if their child will be in the hands of trained professionals or not.
Here is a list of 5 best Creches in Benoni:
- Kids Haven creche.
- This creche believes they are a place where souls are mended.
- founded in 1992 by Moira Simpson as a response to increasing numbers of children on the streets of Benoni in Ekurhuleni and the violent deaths of 2 street children.
- The mission is to reach out to children on the streets and others in need in the community.
- The creche strives to provide them with love and shelter in a nurturing, secure environment.
- The Cow Jumped Over the Moon – Creche and Aftercare Centre.
- Basic life skills – personal hygiene, social skills, baking.
- Movement – gross motor exercises.
- Art activities – cutting, collaging, drawing, painting, sticking and creating.
- Auditory, visual and perceptual activities.
- There are also have visited throughout the year (puppet shows, road shows, zoo visits, etc).
- Montessori pre-school and creche
- Have been operating since business since 1987
- This creche is in a pleasant and safe boomed off security area.
- Extensive shaded grounds and large classrooms.
- Instruction medium English, with bilingual and qualified teachers
- Bollie Nursery School.
- Best After-Care and creche in Benoni.
- this creche was established in 1973,
- this creche was specifically designed and built to care for children.
- Nanny Mcphee Benoni Daycare And Aftercare
- Specializing in kids’ good education through learning and playing.
- we help them to grow we also do aftercare helping with homework and studying for tests and exams we provide transport from schools.
- We offer day-care from the age of 2 to 5 years.
- The aftercare service is available from Gr R to Gr 12 (high school kids are welcome.)
- Transport is available from the school in Benoni areas to the Aftercare Centre.