Durban North is situated just north of Durban in the eThekwini Municipality
Creches in Durban North look after babies and children during the day these creches offers safe and child-friendly environments where children play, eat & learn. The main aim is to create stimulating environments to learn both practical and social skills.
When choosing Creches in Durban North for your child you need to make sure that creche premises adhere to health and safety measures, they are managed by skilled staff, they are well versed in looking after children.
The following are the benefits and importance of sending your child to a Creches in Durban North
- Improves emotional well being
- Enhance development opportunities
- Has intellectual advantages
- Improves behavioral benefits
- Helps reduced stress to work moms
- It can help get kids to prepare them for school.
- There are more socialization opportunities.
- It can be good for a child’s mental health.
- Kids learn structure and routine.
Here are the top 5 Creches in Durban North to choose from:
- Montessori Sunshine Day-care Centre
- serves children from 1 to 6 years old.
- The teachers tailor traditional Montessori lessons to suit each child’s unique needs and level of development.
- Care Bears Playland & Aftercare
- This is an independent school
- Caters for children from 3 months to 6 years old.
- The school also cater for Grade 1, 2 and 3 aftercare children.
- Currently, there are 9 classes, this consists of a nursery, toddler class, and two RRR, RR and a Grade R
- Darlings Day-care and Playschool
- Little darlings play school only takes kids from 6 months to 5years.
- no enrolments for gr R.
- the school operates under the motto is to play learn and grow together.
- extra murals such as swimming speech and drama and soccer stars.
- Totally Kids Playgroup
- Small playgroup school
- play school
- creche at 19 Carlisle Crescent Durban North.
- Poppets Playgroup
- Playgroup committed to providing a happy result to the child.
- safe and secure environment.
What happens when you have to browse through the different types of Creches in Durban North and you come across the one that you like and it best fits your needs but you are not sure which questions to ask when you viewing their services below are the most frequently asked questions when choosing creches:
- What is staring time?
- Does the creche include free meals or you need to bring your own?
- What is the preschool’s dress code?
- How safety are the premises?
- How do they discipline children?