Day-care Fourways function under the purpose of proving a stimulating environment for individual learning and brain development of children, furthermore they implement routines in their curriculum that help in making children feel in control of their world.
You might be wondering what is the most important role that Day-care Fourways plays in a child’s life?
Top of Form
- It prepares her socially to make friends, share, and take turns.
- It prepares her academically for kindergarten.
- It develops her fine and gross motor skills, so she’ll be able to write with a pencil and cut with scissors in kindergarten.
- It gives her a positive start in her learning journey.
- I don’t believe in preschool.
Now that you know what role these facilities play in your child’s life what happens when you have to browse through the different types of Creches in Durban North and you come across the one that you like and it best fits your needs but you are not sure which questions to ask when you viewing their services below are the most frequently asked questions when choosing creches:
- What is staring time?
- Does the creche include free meals or you need to bring your own?
- What is the preschool’s dress code?
- How safety are the premises?
- How do they discipline children?
Day-care Fourways operates on different times and schedules, it depends on the parents and the busyness of their day, but these are the operations they offer.
- Full day
Full day care offers a structured program of care and education for children under the age of six years for more than 5 hours per day. Services such as crèches or day nurseries are included in this definition.
- Part-time care
A part-time day-care service is one that offers a structured program of care and education for children under the age of 6 for between 3.5 and 5 hours per day.
- Sessional service
A sessional service is one that provides a structured program of activities to children under the age of 6 for no more than 3.5 hours a day.
Here are some of their more important goals include the following:
- To enable children to meet important developmental milestones.
- To foster age-appropriate learning and growth.
- To challenge and stimulate children.
- To offer an effective curriculum to improve the child’s interpersonal skills.
- To promote cognitive, social/emotional, and physical development.
- To prepare children for school.
- Before deciding on buying nursery schools for sale in Edenvale one needs to do proper background research and decide on some of the most important points that make up a good nursery school.
- Some of these points include deciding on the size of your nursery school, the type of services you will offer and what you will need to get your business off the ground.