Day-care is one of the best options that parents should succumb to at the very young age of their children, this can help prepare the young ones for school while they remain in a safe environment. This following context will highlight the different day-care Sandton.
What are the options!
Are you staying in Sandton and looking for a day-care centre for your child? Here are the different day-care’s in Sandton that you can choose from.
Day-care Sandton: Day- care centres
Babies first pre-school and day-care
- Takes students from 0 to pre-school.
- The day-care is passionate for nurturing.
- The day-care has a menu that is filled with fun and healthy meals.
- The environment which includes the classrooms and playground is spacious.
Hugs and kisses educare centre
- The day-care is registered with the Gauteng Department of Social Development as well as the Health Department of the Johannesburg Metropolitan Council and comply in all respects with the applicable Public Health By-laws.
- Open from 07h00 to 18h00 Monday to Friday.
- Provide breakfast, lunch and a mid-morning and mid-afternoon snack.
- Open all year round, only closing over the December-January period.
- Developmental reports are issued twice a year
- Baby Inn offers an activity-filled Holiday Program, depending on availability.
- Should you wish to offer your clients or employees a day care facility for their children at your company function, Baby Inn will take away the stress and provide you with qualified child minders or Au Pairs as well as design an activity filled program for each age group.
- Meals are prepared daily and are included in our fees.
- The front entrance is always locked. Only our parents and staff have fingerprint identification which allows them access into the school.
- We have a dedicated security guard to watch over you while dropping off your precious cargo.
- The staff is trained and qualified as the right fit to teach and take of the children.
- The school is open throughout the year with the exception of Public Holidays and a 3-week period over December every year.
Why choose a day care!
Different day-care offers different services in the following are the importantance of taking your child to the day or advantages.
Benefits of a day-care
- Day-care offers Nutrition and Care.
- Promotes Social Interaction.
- Academic Preparation (prepares the young for school).
- Helps with Communication and Language Development.
- Parental Interaction and Support
Parents can also get involved even while they work, this also help promote support and bonding between the parent and the child.