The day-care daily schedule is important for both parents and the staff. Basically, a Day-care daily schedule is the planning of a day by time, activities to take place on the day, the learning program order of the day and the games that are set to be played on the day. A day-care daily schedule helps the parents to know what their child will be doing the whole day, helps them to know who to dress them for the day. For teachers, it helps them to stay organized and stick to the order of the day to avoid confusion. It also helps the teachers to incorporate activities and exercises to foster this early development.
Lastly, Day-care daily schedule creates a relationship between parents and the preschool. Teachers also coordinate with student’s parents for the best course of action based upon their developmental progress.
It is easy for children to understand it as a routine and stick to it, so having a clear Day-care daily schedule helps them to know what they do for each day. a Day-care daily schedule makes it easier to encourage and monitor each child’s development in critical areas teachers have enough time to evaluate each child and their capabilities,
Here are the benefits of Day-care daily schedule:
- Consistency gives kids security.
- Schedules help build trust between kids & child care providers.
- Inconsistency creates emotional anxiety.
- Allow for flexibility within the day
- Parents should be consistent when children are at home
Here is a sample of a Day-care daily schedule for Tuesday:
7:00 – 8:00 arrival
8:05 – 8:30 prayer and Open Breakfast
9:00 – 9:30 learning time
9:30 – 09:40 bathroom break
9:45 – 10:30 play time Puzzles, Cutting, Pasting and Colouring.
10:30 – 10:45 Individual Quiet Time/Story Time and Clean Up.
11:00 – 11:45 nap time
11:45 – 12:30 lunchtime
12:30 – 13:00 outside playtime
13:05 – 13:15 Bathroom Break
13:20 – 13:45 Snack Time & Bathroom Break
14:00 – 15:00 home time Clean-Up, and Pick-Up
The benefits of having day-care daily schedules:
- Kids learn structure and routine
- the child gets on a schedule
- Helps the parent and teachers to remember important things
- Offers your child an opportunity to get excited about what’s ahead
- It can help get kids ready for school.
- There are more socialization opportunities.
- It can be good for a child’s mental health.
Day-care daily schedules are proven to be having many benefits, it not only helps to teach the child a skill or being organized but also helps both parents and teachers to prepare.