The first five years of a child’s life are the most important for development. The experiences children have in these years help to shape them into who they will become.
Finding a good Crèches near (me) you is the first chapter of a child’s start to their education. Creches near (me) you planning considers children’s interests and is tailored to their individual needs.
Creches near (me) you, vision is to provide a safe, happy, caring, secure and stimulating environment for children. Creches near (me) you ensure that all children develop to their full capabilities in a safe and secure environment.
Creches near (me) you have a team of dedicated and passionate practitioners. From their carefully chosen apprentices to their experienced safeguarding leads, creches near (me) you put children at the center of everything we do.
To creches near (me) you, it is not just a career, it is a privilege of watching children grow and turn into beautiful, confident and happy little people, searching for their full potential.
When children leave creche for their next adventure, creches near (me) you aim to ensure that they are school ready, with the confidence to embrace their next challenge at “big school”.
Creches near (me) you believe that every child matter and deserves to be loved, nurtured and given the best opportunities to become a confident, resilient and happy child.
Types of crèche programs
There are many different types of crèche programs and approaches in South Africa. This includes academics, play-based, Montessori, Waldorf, Reggio Emilia, community-based, and faith-based programs.
- Play-based: These programs (sometimes called “play schools”) aim to develop social skills and a love of attending school through minimally structured activities.
- Academic: These programs are the most structured of the different types. They place a strong emphasis on early learning and school readiness.
- Montessori: These programs have a child-centered approach: kids have lots of freedom to choose their own tasks and activities (with teacher guidance). They also focus a lot on concrete learning.
- Waldorf: These programs offer plenty of practical, hands-on activities. They also stress arts and crafts, creativity, and imaginative and play-based learning.
- Reggio Emilia: These programs have a co-constructed curriculum: children and teachers choose tasks and activities together. They also have lots of open-ended projects that require critical and creative thinking.
- Community-based: These are local programs. They’re normally cooperative, meaning parents volunteer as teachers’ aides on a regular basis (usually at least once a week).
- Religious-affiliated: These programs are created and run by religious institutions or schools and are faith-based. They include Christian, Catholic, Jewish, and Islamic preschools.
Creches near (me) you aim is to promote first class childcare whilst retaining a relaxed family atmosphere. All staff is appropriately qualified.
- To provide the highest possible childcare, to continue to meet Early childhood development requirements and to ensure that all quality standards comply with the legal requirements set out under the Children Act to ensure that children’s interests always come first.
- To interact and respond to each child’s individual needs, to celebrate and embrace individuality and to encourage personal development enabling each child to flourish.
- To balance planned activities with flexible play, both within age groups, and together as a mixed age group, facilitating a ‘family’ atmosphere to promote learning and social development.
- To ensure that each child feels safe, secure and contented whilst under our care.
- To provide a safe, clean and stimulating premises whilst also providing access to a range of outdoor experiences, adventures and learning environments.
- To ensure that all staff is appropriately trained, welcoming and enthusiastic.
- To prioritize excellent communication with all children and their parents/carers.
OUTINGS OF CRECHES NEAR (ME) YOU
The location enables creches near (me) you to access a wide variety of community resources. Creches near (me) you often take the children to visit the local areas but in a safe and controlled way. All rooms have access to the bus and it is used daily. Creches near (me) you visit the Local Park’s, open spaces, Museum’s, Local Market/ Shops for cooking ingredients, zoo, etc. The children love the experience of being out and enjoying the vast array of local interests.
All children have twice daily supervised access to an outside playground full of interesting and stimulating planned activities and equipment, which each child can explore and enjoy every day.
Children enjoy getting messy in our safe and happy environment, taking part in lots of exciting planned activities for example:
- Water play
- Music & Dance
- Mark making (drawing, chalking, etc)
- Imaginative Play
Regularly creches near (me) you are often visited by the fire brigade, police force, and ambulance crew. The children can fully interact with the crews, look around the vehicles and learn about each service from the people involved. This kind of learning completely backs the theory that children learn through play.
Creches near (me) you – seasonal menu
Creches near (me) you offer a healthy and nutritionally balanced menu to all the children in their care beginning with breakfast, followed by a morning snack, home cooked lunch and a high tea. All meals are prepared and cooked on site in the nursery kitchen and can be adapted to cater for any child with additional dietary requirements, be they for medical, religious or preferential reasons.
Creches near (me) you operate a rolling seasonal menu, which takes advantage of local seasonal produce; however, creches near (me) you also select foods from around the world to introduce the children to different tastes and textures. Creches near (me) you have a separate menu for their babies to compliment parents’ weaning needs.
Creches near (me) you Services
Creches near (me) you provide a variety of activities including an adventure play structure, ball pool and slide, play stations, role-play toys, a wide variety of craft activities and much more to keep children occupied allowing you to shop knowing they are happy and having fun.
What are the advantages of creche?
- At creche, your child will have a much wider variety of play equipment than you can provide at home. She will have to learn how to share toys and take turns which is all character building. Your little one may also get the chance to use big adventure toys such as climbing frames that you might not have space for at home.
- She will also have the fun of playing in groups, maybe pretending to be on a spaceship, in a hospital, school or whatever anybody feels like doing. Your child will learn to listen to other children’s play plans and follow their instructions as well as giving her own.
- As well as increasing your child’s independence and confidence and having the companionship of other children and learning to play properly with others, your child will have the chance to make relationships with other adults. This will help her learn that other people, as well as her parents, can be trusted and liked.
- Joining creche is an enormous adventure for many children because it is the first time they go and do something on their own with other adults who are not relatives or very close friends.
- If your child settles happily at crèche she will gain valuable experiences of happy separations, learning to do without you and knowing that you can go and be trusted to come back later. And let’s not forget the advantages for the parent. Having your child in a playgroup or nursery – even if it is only a few hours a week – gives you some valuable time to yourself.