It is very important that as the day-care you always keep up to date on the daily running routine at the day-care, in the following context are the highlights of the daily routine that takes place at the day-care.
The day-care daily routine
|7:30 – 8:15 a.m.||Arrival / Health Check / Free Choice in Activity Areas|
|8:15 – 8:45 a.m.||Breakfast
Children engage in free choice activity areas after finishing
|8:45 – 9:00 a.m.||Clean-up, toileting|
|9:00 – 9:30 a.m.||Group Time: Action songs, singing time, concept games and discussion of daily activities|
|9:30 – 9:45 a.m.||Outdoor play or vigorous indoor activity (including teacher-directed games)|
|9:45 – 10:00 a.m.||Toileting, clean-up, water|
|10:00 – 11:15 a.m.||Activity Areas
– Children can select their activities from standard equipment and a changing variety of teacher provided materials.
– Some teacher directed activities as well as some self-directed activities are included.
– Example of activities: creative art, cooking, science/discovery, block building, dramatic play, language art/listening, sand and water play, dramatic role play, fine motor manipulatives, gross motor skills.
|11:15 – 11:30 a.m.||Toileting and preparing of lunch|
The daily routines are different for every day-care the above are some of the things that the kids do when they begin the day and to the time in between and when they end their day.
In the following are the benefits of having a daily routine at the day-care, here are the highlights of having daily routines.
Day-care routine benefits
- Helps your child get on a schedule
- Gives your child confidence and independence
- Establishes healthy, constructive habits
- Helps you (the parent) remember important things
- Improve security and stability
- Improves habits of self-discipline
In the following are the highlights of what daily routines can do and benefits the children at the day-care.
The benefits of day-care routines
- Kids Learn to Follow Schedule
- Kids begin learning at an early age, this helps them to grow to be better people.
- Helps with smoother transition to formal schooling.
- Kids develop better Immunity
- Kids Learn to Socialize
The daily routine helps with not just learning they also help with development, this type of development includes growing, learning new ways of doing things and skills